Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 7th, 2013- Friday-12:50pm. I had an appt. to go to and while I'm on my way the radio volume in the car would suddenly go really low and then really loud. I had the volume up only two notches but it kept doing it. I tried playing cds and it would still do it with the exception of one cd. I thought it was just a problem starting with the radio so I didn't pay it much mind. I just shut it off and parked and went to my appt. After finishing I left to go home and the radio was still acting up so again I just it shut off. I pulled into my driveway and tried the radio one more time but still the same problem. After shutting the car off, all of a sudden the trunk popped open. Now the trunk sticks and you have to hit the trunk button a couple of times and then push up on the trunk because it sticks. But, the trunk popped fully open. I thought I may have bumped the button on the keys but I knew I didn't but still questioned myself. I just got out of the car and closed the trunk and didn't even bother looking in it and I went in the house. It was pouring rain too.

June 7th, 2013- Friday-3:00pm.... Still pouring rain but went to get my daughter at her bus stop. While waiting for her I tried the radio again but was still having the same problem no matter if I played cds or just the radio. When my daughter got in the car I told her about the radio and she tried and still the same problem and I told her to just shut it off and leave it. We pulled into the driveway and I shut the car off. I thought I had heard the trunk pop open again but this time I still had the key in the ignition. She looked in the mirror but she noticed it wasn't open. We both got out of the car and went to walk in the house together and all of a sudden we heard banging coming from the trunk. It sounded like someone was in the trunk and was banging to get out. We both looked at each other and decided to walk away but the banging got louder and it scared her and she screamed. In the meantime my friend's daughter was in my house waiting for us and she came out to see what we were doing. I had her come towards us near the car and she heard the banging and it was more intense and frequent and definitely coming from the trunk. 

I had them stand away from the car while I pressed the button to pop the trunk. Of course it was sticking and I had to push up on it to get it to open. There was nothing in the trunk at all but we continued to still hear the banging noises. I was aggravated at that point and I had been thinking that an animal had gotten in it but there was nothing. I opened the car door and pushed the front seat forward and leaned into the back seat and the banging noise continued that was coming from behind the back seat. I banged twice on the seat and I got two banging noises back. I then banged three times and got 3 banging noises right back. I kept trying to press the lock/unlock button on the keys and I would bang. I got a banging noise back every time I pressed the button and then the third banging back as to what I did. I tried pressing the buttons again and then all of a sudden the banging stopped.

We were all freaked out by it and in the meantime... I didn't say anything to them but I had such an uncomfortable feeling and couldn't explain it. I just closed the trunk and we went into the house. When my husband got home we all told him about it and didn't really know what to come up with as to what it all was. There were no problems with the car at all and the only thing we did to it was recently have the front brakes done.
Later that evening we took our daughter to her dance and while my husband was driving... I tried the radio and the cds and they played normally. I played around with the volume and it was all normal. We got home and nothing else happened. The trunk was fine and no banging. Later that night we went to pick our daughter up from the dance and there were still no problems at all with the car or radio.

My husband took the car out the next day and had no problems and I used the car the next day and everything was fine. We cannot explain what happened but my heart told me that what's in our house had followed me in the car. This was confirmed a few days later after all too. I went to see someone regarding trying to get answers as to what else is in our home and with what we have been dealing with for 3 years now. Many things were confirmed and were mind blowing as to how this person knew because I told her nothing.


June 11th, 2013-Tuesday- after 9am... I was mopping my floor in the kitchen and I have 3 metal recipe boxes on top of the fridge and an empty container. While I went by my daughter's bedroom door to mop, one of the boxes and the container come flying at me. I did throw the mop and was angry even though I shouldn't have been but couldn't help it. I picked the box and container up and just put them back on top of the fridge. I constantly have the feeling that I am not alone in the home and I am being watched. I try to keep busy and go about my days but the feeling is unshakeable. Nothing else happened until later on that night. 8:57 am.... My daughter had text me to tell me something happened at my home. I was across the street visiting with my friend's daughter.

My daughter said she was sitting at the dining room table studying when she heard a grand piano being played but not for long. It wasn't the t.v. because she was still studying and it's definitely not the ring tone on her ipod that she uses to text me with. It also didn't come from upstairs at Walter's because he doesn't have a piano or organ. It also didn't come from her music because she had it paused and my husband was playing a game on his ipod with his headphones in. She said that the piano music was slow and that it was a pretty song but she didn't know what the song was and even though it was a short song it was very pretty.
It came from the dining room right across from her at the table. When she picked her head up from studying to look, the music stopped. My husband also heard it and at that point too my daughter had shut off her ipod and my husband wasn't using his head phones at that point or playing anything on his ipod that would have music. My daughter said it was like when you go to a concert and someone plays for an audience. 
My dining room light isn't working right now so my daughter had taken a lamp from the kitchen to use for light and it was by her at the table. It flickered a couple of times right after the music playing and there's nothing wrong with the bulb or the lamp. She also didn't feel any cold spots or any coldness at all before or after everything happened. She also heard some small knocking noises but wasn't sure if it was the ice maker on the fridge or not. Nothing else happened after that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment