Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13th, 2013-7:36 am ( weather outside- rainy )..... Brittany woke up at 7:04am and woke me up to get up and get ready for school. We both stayed laying down til 7:06am and then said we have to get up. We looked at each other and wished we had the day off together but we had no choice. She had no marks or anything on her face when I looked at her talking. She went in my room to get dressed for school and I went to the kitchen to feed the cats, etc. I went and used the bathroom while Britt was getting ready and tickled her sides as I walked behind her and she looked at me and smiled and laughed and said mom in a joking way. She had nothing on her face then either. I went back out to the kitchen and left her alone to finish getting ready. She never felt anything as she told me after and she only noticed her face was scratched after brushing her teeth and she looked in the mirror. 

She came out to me in the kitchen to show me and the scratch looked fresh and was still bleeding. None of our cats scratched her nor were any of them sleeping with her or even near her. She said she never felt anything but her face stung afterwards. It's not a big scratch but noticeable enough. We just went about our morning until I took her to the bus stop, but she was upset over what happened to her and it upset me even more even though I tried not to let on that it did so I wouldn't upset her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment