Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 3rd, 2013- 9:36 pm..... Brittany and I were finishing up working on a project earlier for one of her classes in school and we didn't have any markers or crayons and the only colored pencils were neon colors and pastel ones, nothing black at all. I went to put the glue gun away and I had seen what looked like a long black gouged line into the hardwood floor, and the rug under the computer chair... the end flaps were lifted up on both corners. Brittany and I ended up finding more lines and we found that it was done with a black marker or so because we could wash it away. 

To the right of the corner of the rug.. there was a diamond drawn and we found an upside down triangle drawn with a line underneath it. I have a black cabinet in my dining room area that I keep all the craft materials in and what looks like a letter "K" was made in front of the cabinet door on the floor, and several small lines made towards the fish tank and one under my hutch. I don't know what was used to make these marks and shapes and I know we had nothing being used project wise that could have been used. I also had goosebumps while trying to take pictures of everything and just an eerie feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment