Thursday, February 21, 2013

How My Story Begins.......

My life was about to change without knowing it beginning Friday  March 11th, 2011. I was going away that weekend to a friend's home while my husband and daughter remained home. What I didn't know was what I was going to be coming home to until I was told about the events that happened. Where I live, I do not own the home but it's a rented two family house with our landlord living on the second floor. The events that started to take place were started in my landlord's apartment. My husband and daughter were upstairs having dinner with our landlord Friday evening. My husband went to bring his plate out to the kitchen from the living room where they we eating, and he noticed something on our landlord's bedroom floor. He found fruity pebbles cereal sprinkled in a circle and found the box of cereal standing upright on a shelf. The box wasn't torn open nor was it tipped over to cause it to spill. In the middle of the circle was onion powder and other spices sprinkled all over along with black pepper balls. He found the empty container of pepper on the shelf in the pantry off the kitchen. 

They also found mason jars that were filled with spices and sealed, emptied and put back on the spice rack in the kitchen. Cans of cat food were found opened with the food dumped on the floor but not touched, and the cans were tossed in the garbage. After going back to the bedroom to have a better look of what was going on, there was either suntan lotion or some kind of lotion sprayed all over the bedroom walls, ceiling, doors, on the floor, and the furniture. Some old left over pills that were no longer being taken were also found on the floor and they were kept in a drawer. No one thought to take any pictures but I think it was because of the shock of what they had seen and couldn't explain. No one said anything to me when I called to say goodnight to our daughter and I was aware of nothing going on. The weather was normal and clear and the stars were out.

Saturday March 12th between 6-7pm.... They were all together to have dinner again but were eating at the kitchen table this time. They heard a noise in the bedroom and when my husband went to check on it, he found BBQ sauce squirted all over the room. The empty bottle was found under the kitchen table and they filled it with water to see if there were any cracks in it. Nothing was found wrong with the bottle and none of them even used the sauce. The weather remained clear and it was sunny during the day.  I returned home Sunday, late afternoon and was told about the strange occurrences.

Sunday March 13th- 7:30pm.... Our landlord was in his room and our daughter was watching t.v. in his living room. I was across the street at a friend's home when I got a call to come home and go upstairs because something happened in the kitchen. They heard a noise and found soy sauce sprayed all over the kitchen, the walls, table, cabinets, doors, the sink, and appliances. The empty bottle was left on the floor. Our landlord had gotten upset and called his sister and brother-in-law to come to the house. I got there at 7:45pm and seen the mess myself and I started to question myself and the possibility of my daughter doing such a thing. She was 11 at the time of all this but I also knew that she would never do such a thing. We cleaned the mess up, threw the bottle away and went our ways. Nothing more happened and the weather was nice and clear and cool. I also thought that someone had gotten into the house and I checked the attic and basement but found nothing.

Monday-March14th.... Our landlord called his priest and spoke with him about the events that went on. The priest agreed to come and bless the home and even our pets and his, etc. and gave our landlord communion all on Tuesday March 15th at 12pm. Our landlord has two prosthestic legs from diabetes and some other health issues but otherwise nothing else is wrong with him. There was no further activity until Saturday March 20th. Our daughter had spent the night upstairs on the 19th but there was no activity and the weather was still normal too.

Sunday-March 20th-6:30pm.... my husband and daughter were having dinner with our landlord. I was still downstairs catching up on things and then went up a bit after they did. Before I went up to join them, my husband had went to get seconds on the food and he again noticed something on our landlord's bedroom floor. When he went to question it, he found a circle made with two pointed wings or ears pointing upwards with lines going thru it and the word "DIE" all in caps, spelled out underneath it. It was made using nothing but black pepper. The pepper was kept in a mason jar and he found the jar back in the cabinet where it was kept. He cleaned it up before I got to see it so that our daughter or landlord wouldn't see it, but our daughter had seen it too. I stood where he found it and the room felt unusually cold for a little bit and then nothing. There was no more activity after this. The weather was clear but cold and the moon had a cloudy ring around it.

Monday-March 21st-7:25pm.... Our landlord called to say he had another mess in his kitchen again. Two eggs were smashed on the floor and one on his table mat. Steak sauce was also mixed in with the egg and then dumped in his cup of coffee. Ketchup was sprayed around the kitchen covering the walls, doors, appliances, cabinets, floor, etc. Prior to this happening he had two phone calls with no one on the other end and then hung up.  We cleaned everything and went back downstairs. At 9:30pm... he called again to say that all his cookbooks on the shelf in the kitchen were thrown on the floor along with a magnifying glass. In his bedroom, a clock in a box, a battery operated lamp, and a baseball hat were thrown off his dresser onto his bedroom floor. After picking everything up and leaving, there was no further activity. The weather was rainy, snowy, and damp.

Thursday-March 24th-10:07pm....My daughter had called my cell and asked me to come upstairs. She spends a lot of time with our landlord to help him with things and keep company with him since he lives alone and is disabled somewhat. Our landlord was in the kitchen watching t.v. and he laid his head down on a pillow and dozed off. He was awakened by getting hit in the head with a small plastic spice jar and a pencil. He was hit hard enough for the spice jar to leave a red mark on his head. He then heard noises in his bedroom and found an empty coffee can, the battery operated lamp, and onion powder dumped out on the floor and the container and lid left there around it. A can of deodorant sprayed on the floor and two rolls of toilet paper in the package and one taken out. Also a pill container he used for his medication was also filled with the spray as well and ruined his pills. He kept his pill container in a small plastic tool box that you can carry and it was taken out of the tool box. He went back out to the kitchen and found Mrs. Dash spice poured all over his pillow. I helped to clean everything up and left. The weather was just cold.

After all of this, I got in touch with CT Soulseekers and set up a meeting with them to help try to figure all this out. The only summary I could come up with was when my husband was cleaning out the attic in October of 2010, and he got rid of stuff like newspapers, magazines, a bed and mattress and really nothing else significant or meaningful. He did find an old ouija board without the pointer piece and he brought it downstairs to our landlord for him to put with a bunch of old games and things. The board didn't belong to us and our landlord didn't use or play around with the board while he had it put away. Later on, I had found out that the board belonged to him and his sister when they were little and it was played with then, but that was a bit over 50 years ago. At the time of all this, we lived here for 7 years and we never had anything happen until everything started. I just really had no answers.

Saturday-March 26th.... a friend came over and gave our landlord some holy water for himself and her and I went into the attic. In the attic, it used to be an apartment and there were also cubby spaces with doors. We checked everything and found nothing out of the ordinary. Monday- March 27th, Nicole and Angel ( CT Soulseekers Investigators) came to our home. I was in the attic with Angel but had no activity. When I was with Nicole, we heard a cubby hole door close. She felt lightheaded, a cold spot, and heard the word "Hey". It left as quickly as it came and we found a belt hanging on a door knob that wasn't there ever before. We were going ahead with setting up an investigation and to see what we could find out.
Our landlord also let them know that he heard knocking and rattling at his kitchen door, and had seen his door knob turn with no one at the door. He also had a sweet smell like flowers, and calls where no one would say anything. The activity happened in the evenings or late night but nothing during the day. It was also noticed that things would happen when our landlord was either alone, or when my husband and daughter would be with him. Nothing ever happened to me at the time.

Tuesday-March 29th-9:01pm.... Our daughter was upstairs watching t.v along with our landlord, when I heard him downstairs yelling, "Get out of my House"!! I called upstairs and was asked to come up. Our daughter explained that she heard one of his cats meowing and crying at the outside spare bedroom door that's off the kitchen. She went to go to the kitchen to see what was wrong and she stepped in blue paint all over the floor and found it elsewhere in the kitchen. She went to check the other rooms and found that the paint was also dumped into a container of clothes he left to soak in his bathtub. Our landlord kept cans of leftover paint outside his kitchen door and the door was closed. A reciprocating saw blade was used to open the paint and stir it and use it to make the mess as well. The blade was kept in a metal toolbox in the spare bedroom. My daughter and I cleaned everything as best as we could for the night and went back downstairs. Sometime during the night or so white paint was used to draw lines on his cabinet, some appliances, and his kitchen curtains. After this there was no more activity. The weather was cold but clear.

Thursday-March 31st- 8:45pm.... My daughter went upstairs with me to set up a camcorder in the kitchen to see if I could catch anything happening. I let it run for 2hrs but had gotten nothing so I just shut it off. My daughter stayed to watch t.v and visit with our landlord and to help him keep an eye on things. At 10:17pm... she went to use the bathroom but she smelled a very strong odor and called me to come upstairs. Before I got up there, she found a new bottle of cooking oil opened and poured on the living room and bedroom floors, and a bottle of musk aftershave emptied. There was an obituary card turned upside down with a picture of Mother Mary leaning against the bottle and a cat toy. Our landlord's bible that was in the kitchen was opened and placed in the oil with some pages torn out and left in the oil and other ones not. There is a picture of a cross on the cover and the bible was placed so that the cross would be turned upside down. This time all the items were purposely set in place and not thrown. The bible pages torn out were Acts chapter 5 with three pages torn out. To the right of the bible was Acts 6- Stephen's arrest verses 8-15. To the left side was Acts 7- Stephen's Discourse-verses 12-26. The bible was opened to Acts 5-Ananias and Sapphira- verses 1-10 and Stephen's Discourse-verses 27-38. The obituary card was from a deceased relative of his that he had used as a bookmark. I have info regarding the deceased relative but there was no relevance to what was going on. While trying to help clean the mess, a plastic lid was thrown at me. I just picked it up and ignored it. I still wasn't being afflicted by whatever was going, but it certainly made known who it was affecting. After cleaning again, no more activity. The weather was cold, rainy, and damp.


Friday- April 1st- 7:40am..... I was getting ready to take my daughter to the bus stop and when I opened the door to go to the front door, I found 2 bags of cat litter torn open and they were dumped in the middle of the floor. I had thought that one of my cats could have gotten to it, but there's was no possibility of them ripping the bag open and then after dumping it, standing it back up empty. I figured since it was April Fool's day, the mess was deliberate and I realized now that what was usually happening upstairs, now decided to travel down to my home. I had also kept our landlord's bible and the torn pages in the same area as the cat litter so once they dried a bit from the oil, I could try to decipher if there was anything I could read and use to try to understand and figure out just what was going on. A bit after 7pm.... After coming back from walking our dog, I had noticed that the bible was moved and another page torn out. It was Acts 4-chapter 4-verses 1-36. From what I could briefly understand about the bible usage and the torn pages was that, there was arrests, blood, chains, prison, and death that each of the pages had in common. I didn't know what exactly what was being communicated and even now, I am still not sure.

I did start to believe that my daughter was being used for her energy after reading how spirits can use children, especially girls and those who are pre pubescent. There was no way that my daughter was doing all the stuff that happened nor be in two rooms at the same time to cause two different kinds of messes. I also noticed that it seemed like what was going on, was angrily directed at our landlord only and it also seemed that things happened when my husband and daughter were up there as well. I just couldn't put all the pieces together and even after asking many questions and doing research on the history of the home inside and out and about anyone whomever lived here or grew up here, I really didn't have much to work with to help with anything. Our landlord has lived here all his life and he didn't ever recall anything of this kind of nature ever.  Before we moved here, I made sure our landlord had no kind of criminal history or anything  incriminating, and also regarding children. When I met him, we didn't realize that we had already known each other thru both our families, friends, and school years. We formed an even stronger bond in friendship and he has always treated all of us very well. I had no concerns with him regarding the well being of our daughter and still don't.  Aside from things being malicious or malevolent, I started not sleeping as soundly as I was, and I stayed on my toes with everything. I took pictures, kept a notebook for journaling and made sure I stayed proactive with it all. I had did a lot of research and tried to keep an open mind with everything as well, but it's hard to battle something that you cannot see but know exists but you can't explain it. I also knew that regardless of April Fools day, I was not accepting being made a fool of. There was no more activity for two days.

Sunday- April 3rd- 1:55pm and 5:14pm..... My daughter went to see our landlord to watch t.v. and visit. I decided to go up in the attic a few minutes after 1pm and video record myself asking many questions out loud. I decided that I was going to investigate more on my own to try to get some answers. I had experience on how to ask and what kind of questions to ask when dealing with paranormal issues and I asked plenty. Two things I asked first was "What is it that you want?" and "What do you need?". I asked several other questions but really didn't get anywheres nor did I get any responses that I could hear or see on the camcorder. I went back down to my landlord's place. It was approx. 1:45pm when I was looking for the ouija board that our landlord still had kept with old board games. We wanted it out of the home and were giving it to CT Soulseekers to get it out of here. Where he thought he kept it, it couldn't be found but suggested he may have put it in the spare bedroom closet. He came to help me look for it and while he was helping me our daughter was still in the living room watching t.v. You could see into the kitchen and no one was there. I had asked him if he could move for me since I was running out of room to finish emptying the closet and when he did is when I found a "Triquetra" symbol made out of garlic powder and black pepper on his kitchen floor with a circle drawn underneath it with a line thru it. The two mason jars that contained the spices to make it had just been filled and put back in the cabinet, and we found the empty jars on the kitchen table. 

Underneath the symbol was a written message stating: " I Want The Girl" all in capital letters. Between the letter i and r in the word girl was a line drawn and the sharpie marker was left on the floor with the cap. At 2:00pm.... the phone rang and when I answered it, no 
 one was there. I immediately had my daughter go downstairs and had tell my husband to come see it. Shortly after this I went back to the attic to record more and ask more questions. I asked " What it wanted with the girl?" I asked "If there was something it wanted or needed with the girl?" I asked several other questions and even asked "If it could write anything more?". Again I didn't get anything of the camcorder and I went back to down to my landlord's place again. Before going back down I had my daughter come back upstairs while my husband was there because I didn't want her left alone. We were all together but my husband had to leave for a few minutes and when he returned we all went back downstairs. At 5:14pm..... our landlord called to say he found a can of cat food taken out of the cabinet, opened, and was thrown on the floor, ceiling, and wall. I went to check on it and I found the empty can of food and a spoon left on the floor. Our landlord was in the bathroom when this took place. My daughter came up to help clean it up for me while I returned to the attic. I asked " Why it threw the cat food?" and asked several more questions. I didn't record anything this time but I still didn't hear any responses or anything. When I went back down to my landlord's place, I found that the written message on his kitchen floor, more was added. Now the full message written under the Triquetra was " I Want the Girl Now I Need Her to Joi Me". There was a straight line drawn between the letter e and r in her. I took pictures and decided I had enough. We went downstairs for the rest of the night and no further activity. The weather was sunny, 50's temp, and comfortable.

Monday- April4th-morning time.....Our landlord found dill weed on the floor in his spare bedroom. At 9:40 am..... A friend call my home phone and she said when she called my phone was very staticky and instead of my voice mail msg. she heard a voice say "What the Fuck do You Want Bitch"! At 9:52am.... she called again and it went to voice mail. At 4:51pm..... my landlord had a call again and no one was on the other end. He started singing "The Star Spangled Banner" and then hung up. My daughter went to use our  bathroom and heard in a loud whisper thru the heat vent "You Must Die" before she heard our landlord start to sing. Between 6:15-7:10pm.... My husband and I went to the attic. He was going to work on fishing things and I was going to ask more questions and set up a camera that could take pictures for 24 hrs as a hunter sometimes uses. I asked "If there was anything else your trying to tell us or trying to tell me?". Also asked "If it knew me and my name or my initials?". I asked several more and ended with "if it could leave me a message to some of the questions I asked?". My husband and I left the attic, stopped to check on our landlord and his rooms and found nothing. We went downstairs for the night. 

Some friends of ours and our daughter had come by to visit. They were watching t.v. and talking and playing on the computer. My daughter came out to my kitchen to tell me she was going to use the bathroom and put her shoes away in her room. I really thought it odd because she never listened to me about her shoes but I thought that my persistence paid off. Almost five minutes went by and I went to go check on her in the bathroom. When I opened her bedroom door, she was standing in front of her mirror on her closet door and she slowly turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were black and they are normally blue. When I asked her what she was doing she snottingly told me that she was going to the bathroom. I told her to hurry up because I was waiting to walk the dog. One of our cats got in her room and when I turned to pick her up I found a sharpie marker on the floor with the cap to it. I asked what she was doing with my markers and she told me that she wasn't using any nor touched them. I then looked up and found a written message on her wall that said " Shes Mine Joi Me And You Will Die Dawn"... All written in capital letters next to her closet door. My daughter had no recollection of standing in front of her mirror and told me that she was never there. She had nothing in her hands when I opened her door to check on her. From what I have been told, Joi is french for the word join. Recently I have also learned that it can mean joy. I feel that in my case, join is the word being used as joi. Haven't been able to figure out why this one word is being spelled this way in the written msgs. since all the other words are spelled correctly. It's also believed that I intercepted what was happening with my daughter and I know I don't want to know what could have happened if I didn't. I was told by a friend, my husband, and my daughter that my bathroom had felt extremely cold and its usually the warmest room in our home. After all this, I called CT Soulseekers and an investigation was scheduled for April9th with Nicole and Angel and a few members from CPEAR would coming with them too.

Thursday April 7th-9:30am..... I called a relative out of state to try to ask some questions about a deceased relative of mine to see if I could still come up with some answers as to what was going on. My phone kept cutting in and out and I had to keep calling him back. At 2:45 pm... I heard knocking on my back kitchen door but no one was there. Around 9pm... I spoke with another friend and shortly after speaking with her about things going on here, the battery totally drained on my home phone and it was kept on the charger on the base all day after the call I made in the morning. No more activity and the weather was cold and a bit cloudy. 

Saturday-April 9th-Investigation..... CT Soulseekers and CPEAR came to our home to investigate and to see what we could possibly find out. Our daughter was here for this investigation and there was mostly communication with our daughter between the K2 meter and then with a ghost box. Our daughter had asked several questions and the responses were clear. At one point when our daughter asked if it knew her name, you can clearly hear her first and middle name being spoken. We did get some answers as I mentioned and I have a dvd of this first investigation too. At one point I was in the attic with Nicole if I remember correctly and its on the dvd calling me an asshole. We held the investigation in our landlord's place and ended it sometime in the morning hours. There was no activity from the time I went to bed at 3:45am until 8:45am and got a call from our landlord.

Sunday- April 10th-8:45am.....Our landlord makes his own ice tea and then waits until it cools and pours it into soda bottles. He made 3 bottles and put them in his fridge to get cold. Between 5-6pm, we all had dinner with him and when our daughter tasted the ice tea and she quietly told me it tasted like soap. I thought it might have been because he used a different brand of tea bags. We didn't say anything and left after dinner. There was no activity after we left.
Monday- April 11th-Morning.... Our landlord went to have some ice tea and the first two bottles tasted like soap. After dumping them he realized why. His dish washing soap was poured into the bottom of the pot he used to make the ice tea and he didn't see the soap or realize it when he was pouring it into the bottles. He had also noticed afterwards that the bottle of dish soap was almost gone and it was a full bottle. No more activity and the weather was sprinkling and damp but not too cold and sunny later. 

After this, things seemed to have calmed down and there wasn't anymore activity for a short while. I also wasn't being as adamant about going into the attic to ask questions to see what kind of response I would get. After what happened with my daughter in her room, I wasn't sure if I would cause more harm then anything good and I wasn't about to jeopardize her as a result of my own curiosities. I thought that maybe by not aggravating it, it would either leave or just stop all together. I know I mention "it", but even now too, I am not sure I am dealing with a poltergeist or something a bit more evil. I personally feel a bit more evil then just a poltergeist and I say this for what was going to happen next that I also wasn't prepared for or was aware that it could happen. Just when I started to finally not fear sleeping, sleep was going to become just another figment in my life once again. Many all nighters and lots of coffee had become the norm at bed time once again.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment