Thursday, May 23, 2013

Saturday-May 11th, 2013- 5-5:30 am..... Heard what was thought to be my husband getting ready for work and him mumbling something that I couldn't make out. Then heard him talking to someone on his cell phone. I was aggravated from being awakened since I had fallen asleep the night before on the couch in the living room. When he got home from work later on.... I questioned him as to why he was mumbling and who called him during the morning, and he very honestly told me that he never said a word nor did he get any calls. I've questioned myself to the fact of maybe I was dreaming perhaps, but I knew I wasn't because I was awake and even saw him go to the refrigerator and even make coffee. 

Saturday-May 18th, 2013-5-5:30am- My husband left for work that morning and when he closed the front door, it woke me up. About an hour later.... I heard what sounded like a young person saying.. "Here- over here-here". My daughter was still sleeping and we were the only two in the house.

Tuesday- May 21st, 2013-10:15am- My friend came to visit for a bit before she had to return to work. She went into the bathroom and she heard "Get Out" spoken twice thru the heat vent. She said it was very clear as to hearing it as well. She left to go back to work and no further activity.

Wednesday- May 22nd, 2013- Still no further activity or hearing any voices or anything being spoken, but felt like I wasn't alone in my home and as though I was being watched. Had a hard time trying to sleep and tried laying down at 3:40am again.

Thursday- May 23rd, 2013- 3:55 am- Started to doze off but smelled a faint smell of cigarette smoke. I kept my eyes closed but then started to smell sulfur from when matches are lit and then blown out. It smelled like someone was right in front of my face lighting one match after another, and then the cigarette smoke smell got stronger. It was nauseating and when I went to reach for my phone to see what time it was... the smell of sulfur and smoke dissipated. I remained awake until I dozed off at 6:00am and was awake at 7:11am.
At 7:12am I received a call from my friend's mom on my cell but was disconnected the minute I said hello. I text her to make sure everything was okay and she texted back that she did not call me at all.
The weird thing is... the call came was actually received at 6:02 am on my phone. She checked hers and it showed that the call was made from her phone also at 6:02 am. The only thing is... she had taken her phone from her charger and left it on her purse at the kitchen table while she was finishing getting ready for work. She never called me nor even had turned the phone on at that point. It cannot be explained as to how the call was made and why the timing differences took place.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment